Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blog for Jan 20

I think January 20th was actually the day I started to slide, and give in the idea that maybe I had overcommitted myself.

I was late to class. I left work late, and once I realized I was going to be late anyway, I decided to lay down for a few minutes and relax in the quiet. Then I felt naughty, so I booked it down to Chinatown, and actually wasn't as late as I expected.

But that feeling of just wanting to lay down had taken root, and that's when the struggle really started!

In class, we learned about the legend of Patanjali, and then we practiced. After practice, we did a kriya meditation, which is when you try to control the flow of prana. It was a wonderful exercise, and though I was tired after class, my mind felt at ease.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment