Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Facing the Music

So, it's been over a month since I blogged. So much for a daily commitment! And, I'm sad to say I took a break from doing yoga every day.

When I started this commitment, I wasn't sure if or when I would enroll in teacher training, and let me tell you, teacher training is intense!

Towards the end of my first month, I took a day off of yoga. And when we reached the break in month 2, I caught a cold and decided to give myself a body vacation. Then I geared back up, started doing yoga again, and BAM. Another cold. What's up with that?

BUT, I did journal some by hand, so I will convert those entries to blog entries. For the days I didn't practice, I'll just tally up a total, and own it. I won't hit 365 days of practice in a year, but I will finish the year!!! And I'll be a certified instructor when I'm done. I think that kind of makes up for a few missed days here and there. ;)

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment