Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Day

Like most people (at least those who didn't get smashed the night before) I was feeling energetic about the New Year, so I pulled out my "Advanced Yoga" by Rodney Yee DVD. This DVD is far out of my league still... considering his Intermediate Yoga still kicks my butt. But I wanted inspiration, and a window into what I hope the New Year will bring!

What I didn't know was that there is a short hip opening practice on the second DVD of the set. And if there is one thing that naturally comes to my body, it's hip openers, so I went for it. It was awesome!

It was definitely more challenging than most hip opening sequences I've done in the past, but I was up to the challenge, and felt fantastic after completing the practice.

A great start to a New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment