Monday, August 24, 2009

New Yoga Goodies on the Way...

Today I am not feeling well. I'm still going to practice tonight - I'm not giving up that easily! I'm planning on a series of Sun Salutations followed by restorative poses and a good long Shivasana.

Planning my yoga for the evening according to how I feel got me thinking. I need more tools in the toolbox. So I went shopping online, with the goal of finding a few more things for days like today, when I don't want to skip practice, but I really don't have the energy to give to practice either.

Here's what I ordered:







Gentle Vinyasa Flow with Zyrka Landwijt


















Yoga for Stress Relief (with the Dalai Lama) by Barbara Benagh.






I also ordered a copy of Light on Yoga, The Bible of Modern Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar. I've heard wonderful things about this book and what it can do for your practice. I'm looking forward to reading a little bit of it every day.

Living in Hawaii, shipping can get very expensive. I decided to order a few things at once so I could qualify for free shipping. Soon, my tool box will be expanded, and I can't wait to try out my new DVD's!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment