Monday, August 24, 2009

Ugh, abs...

No matter how in shape I am, or how much I work out, my abs always seem to be my weak spot. Since I took it easy last night with my old friend, Power Yoga, I decided tonight should be more of a challenge. So I pulled out an old arch nemesis - Yoga for Abs.

This was another VHS tape from long ago, one that I never conquered. I'm hoping that with this new goal of daily yoga for a year, I can master it finally.

With that said, this is a short post. I'm trying to keep it positive, and well, I just don't have much nice to say about Yoga for Abs. So I just won't say much at all. ;) But at least I did it, and I'm sure tomorrow I'll feel the evidence of my hard work!

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. but you did it, and you aren't giving up on getting it!

    ReplyDelete