Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another gorgeous day in Hawaii!

Today was another gorgeous day in Hawaii, and I had trouble getting all my duties done, because I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the Island in 'winter'. When we went out for a walk on the beach, I didn't want to leave. When we strolled though a few shops in quaint Haleiwa town, I didn't want to stop. And when it was time to walk the dogs, as much as I wanted to get outside... time was running out in the day, so I had to send my husband out with them while I stayed in to do yoga. :(

I love yoga. That much is obvious I hope. But somedays, I want to keep going, going, going, and it's hard to get myself to calm down, take a step back, and return to center.

I know it's good for me, but it takes discipline. Today was another day that I was glad to have made this commitment, because if it weren't for having to be honest on this blog, I definitely wouldn't have practiced today!!! ;)

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment