Friday, December 11, 2009

So now for the 10th...

I practiced AND I'm blogging. The best part is, my husband is home again, so I get to go back to my preferred routine of him walking the dogs while I practice yoga. That way our nightly routine is over quicker, and we can enjoy the evening more than if I walk the dogs AND practice, like I do when he's gone.

So tonight, I focused a little bit on lunges. Warrior 1 and Warrior 2 mostly, and triangle in between. My legs have been feeling a little tired/weak since the dramamine yesterday, and I wanted to energize them. It worked!

Now, after another super long day, I'm off to bed! Next week should be interesting while I try to integrate a new full time job into the day, without sacrificing on the dogs, the cleaning, cooking good quality food, and doing yoga!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment