Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm keeping up the love of Chutarunga!

Tonight, as I practiced, I focused on my new found love for Chutarunga again. I'm getting closer to be able to perform a true Army style pushup. Not that it's a necessity for yoga, but I'm interested in the fact that I'm getting so much stronger. I can go down, hover, and go a little bit back up. Four months ago, I couldn't even go down without using my knees, or collapsing without them. Three months ago, I couldn't go down and hover. Two months ago, I could hover but couldn't raise back up even the tiniest bit.

I am truly curious to see what I'll be able to do at the end of my year of yoga that I can't do now. I am still amazed at just how good yoga is for your body, while still being enjoyable.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment