Monday, November 16, 2009

Another evening of engaging practice

Tonight, I practiced very late again - it's been a full, busy weekend.
I chose an arm strengthening sequence, since I did legs yesterday. I started with chest openers, and then switched podcasts to the arm strength practice. I didn't finish it, because I could feel my heart rate rise, and my arms start to get wobbly. I didn't want to push it to far, so I decided to stretch and relax and quiet my mind after. In seated forward bend, I felt like I could have melted into the earth. I felt like there was no room for me to stretch farther, and I was fluid. No strain, no where else to go, just time and space to relax and let tension fall away. And now, with tired arms, I'm ready for bed, and a fresh start to a new week.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment