Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shoulder Openers

I could really feel my efforts from last night's practice today. Between that, and my mini mental meltdown over dog hair, I was in the need for some relaxation and re-centering.

Tonight was the kind of night where every moment was a struggle to keep my mind from racing, to keep from jumping mentally from one frustration to another.

To combat the tightness from yesterday's practice, and the tightness from my self-created stress, I chose a shoulder and neck opening practice.

When it was over, I definitely felt better. I can't say I was completely right again, but I was able to attack the couch with the vacuum instead of just chucking it to the curb! So tonight, yoga helped me my stress, my muscle tension, my sanity, and my wallet! ;)

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment