Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Snap, Crackle, Pop!

No, not Rice Krispies... my neck! I feel as good as if I just came from my favorite chiropractor, or maybe even my favorite massage therapist! (Both of whom are back in Georgia, and are two of the very few things I miss about that state.)

Tonight, after a long day of errands and working on projects around the house, I did Yoga for Stress Relief - the Neck and Shoulder Tension series. While in the first series of breath related stretches, my neck started cracking and popping. Normally, this would freak me out. I don't like for my joints to make noise, even when I'm paying for it! But if felt so gooooooooood.

I haven't been to a chiropractor in over 6 months, and I've only had one massage in that time too. Normally, I have my atlas adjusted, which makes everything else fall into place on its own. But here in Hawaii, there aren't any chiropractors who use the Atlas Orthagonal method or machine. This makes me sad... but maybe if I keep up the daily yoga, I won't need it as much!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment