Sunday, October 25, 2009

2nd post for the Day

So since I didn't practice or post yesterday, my numbers will be off, and that will confuse me. So I'm splitting today into two posts. One (already done) about yesterday's events and forgetting to practice. And another (this one) about today's practice.

Today's practice was a short power yoga session. I felt weak, but it felt good. Like it was just what I needed, and just enough. My neck was feeling strained though, and I don't know why. It was probably that I slept too much last night when I didn't feel well.

So today is day 70, even though I've only practice 69 times. But I do intend to double up one day soon, so that when I reach 365 days, I'll have 365 practices to show for it, even if it wasn't truly daily. Not perfect, like I mentioned in my other post, but still the best I could do, and that's good enough for me.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment