Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Relaxing

Yesterday I worked towards a new challenge. Today I focused on trying to relax. 

It was a go, go, go kind of day. Lots to do, lots to think about. So when it was time to slow down, I chose a relaxing practice. And I add a little doggie time in before My dogs love when I pull out the yoga mat, because they know that means I'm coming down to their level, and I'll usually give them some attention after. 

Today, I gave them attention before. I know it's a proven fact that dogs help their owners de-stress, and tonight I capitalized on that. By the time I was ready to hit play on my DVD, I was already in a much better place.

After the practice, and the quality time with my four-legged friends, I'm ready for a quiet end to the night, and a good night's sleep.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment