Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Kept My Promise

Today, I kept yesterday's promise to myself to take it easy. It wasn't hard to do, because it was a long, full day and my body was tired by the time I got home.

I did a short, light practice on my own, with no music or video. I pulled mostly from a practice I learned when I lived in Georgia. I took a weekly yoga class there that was largely filled with retired women, and I still have it memorized.

The relaxing aspect must have worked, because before I knew it, I fell asleep! I just woke up and realized I hadn't finished everything for the night, so here I am blogging, and now I'm going back to bed. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds for practice. I need to check in with my body and see if one day of rest was enough.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment